Payments – Dive Center
Scuba Diving & Hotel Reservations:
To make a confirmed reservation we need a down payment of 50%. The rest can be paid in advance using one of the payment options listed below or cash in the dive shop after arrival.
Payment Options before you arrive: Bank Transfer or Paypal
- Bank Transfer / Online Banking in the Philippines and Worldwide: We have bank accounts in the Philippines in PHP Pesos and US$. A bank to bank transfer using Transferwise is the most convenient for many nowadays.
- Bank Transfer / Online Banking in the EU: We can send you an invoice in EURO which you conveniently can settle with our EURO bank account in Germany
- Paypal: Payment is easily done, any currency, even on your cellular phone, using this Paypal link: PayPal.Me/DivingCebu.
- Please pay only after you get an invoice from us and always indicate the invoice number.
Payment Options on site
- Cash: Our preferred mode of payment, cash Peso, US$, Euro €, HK$, GBP £, Yen or any other currency. There are several ATM machines in Moalboal town, but these machine are sometimes out of cash or defect, so don’t rely on them exclusively.
- Credit Card: Generally we accept VISA, Master Cards for scuba diving activities only.
- Online Banking: Feel free to use our internet connection for online banking on site
Refund policy for diving
(not applicable to courses or dive safaris)
- No show – no refund
- Cancellations made the day before the activity – full refund
Refund policy for Dive Safaris
- Up to 60 days before departure: full refund
- 59-31 days prior to departure, 20% is forfeited.
- If within 30-14 days, 50% is forfeited.
- If 14 days before departure, no refund is available
- Private checks and traveler checks are not accepted
- Our affiliated beach resorts accept only cash.
- Special payment conditions apply for dive safaris.
Please don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions or inquiries.
Moalboal Marine Park Fee
The Moalboal Provincial Government established a Marine Park Entrance Fee System based on Tickets. Tickets are purchased for a fee of 100 Pesos (about 2 $) per dive. The local government will utilize these funds to finance a number of high priority conservation programs in the area, including patrols and enforcement to abolish destructive fishing practices such as blast and cyanide fishing, village improvement programs within the park, collection and disposal of plastic and other wastes entering the park’s waters, marine conservation education of village children and adults, and reef and mangrove rehabilitation. Tickets can be purchased through marine tourism operators based in Moalboal or at the dive center. We greatly appreciate your support and cooperation with this entrance fee system. Conservation of Moalboal’s spectacular marine habitats requires funding, and your entrance fee is a valuable contribution to saving Moalboal’s reefs.
Cebu Fun Divers – We love to dive!